Sunday, March 04, 2018

A matter of degree

I won't say I'm better, but I'm feeling less sick. I'm still taken to bouts of uncontrollable coughing. Waste cans are still filling up with crumpled Kleenex. My head still feels like it's stuffed with cotton. And rocks. I'm still taking my cough syrup. But there is a little improvement.

A dead tree in the piney woods.

I spent most of Friday on the couch under a blanket. I spent most of Saturday dressed and on my feet. Let's see what today brings. By the way, it's raining outside. Quelle surprise !

7 comments:

  1. A tip once given to me by a clothing model, use Chux Superwipes instead of handkerchiefs or tissues. They are much kinder to your nose, but I never have, so I can't vouch for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no idea what Chux Superwipes might be.

      Delete
    2. Not sure if they are particularly Australian, but they a good dishwashing and wiping up product. http://www.chux.com.au/the-chux-range/chux-cloth-range/chux-biodegradable-superwipes-/index.html

      Delete
  2. If it's any reassurance, I can tell you that after nearly 3 weeks I am almost completely well (touch wood). There IS hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, heavens, I sure hope you feel great improvement within the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, what an awful week. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fun in that, knowing all you can do is wait.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!