Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Le Tout Petit

I wasn't the only one out for a stroll early that Saturday morning. Well, the pigeon wasn't really strolling. It was more like jogging. And I don't jog, so it passed me soon after I snapped the photo.

The next time I'm in Paris, I should try to take photos of these places in the evening.

This is a little restaurant (it says bistro in small print under the name) on the Place du Docteur-Félix-Lobligeois in Paris' Batignolles neighborhood. The name, Le Tout Petit, translates as "the little (or littlest) one." I don't know why it's called that, except that the restaurant looks a lot smaller than the other eateries around it. I looked at their web site and Facebook page, but I didn't find anything about the name.

4 comments:

  1. These shots are all so immediately recognizable as Paris streets. Even the pigeon has Parisian style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to dine in le Tout Petit near the windows. I love the early morning street scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quintessential Paris scenes, including the pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably of no great relevance, but this entry made an old earworm pop up in memory:

    "Elle avait un tout petit menton, Valentine, Valentine....."

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!