Tuesday, March 06, 2018

No photos

I am experiencing technical difficulties and can't post a photo. It's not blogger, but it's too complicated to go into, having to do with my camera and software and stuff like that. So you get words today. You could draw a picture in your mind if you are so inclined!

On the head cold front, I am feeling much, much better. Less congestion, less coughing, throat is not as sore, no more aches and pains (except the usual ones). Still not 100%, but way above 50%. Let's hope it stays that way, and gets even better.

3 comments:

  1. It's the ultimate in minimalist art. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're improving fairly quickly. Hope your camera/software ailment improves quickly, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to know that you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!