Sunday, February 18, 2018

Pizza pie

I made a pizza for lunch early last week while Ken was still away. I made pizza for both of us again on Saturday. I topped my first pizza and one of the Saturday pizzas with smoked chicken and sautéed red and green bell peppers. The third pizza got topped with smoky bacon and sautéed leeks. Both had cheese, but only the chicken and pepper pizza had tomato sauce. Pizza is one of the more important food groups. In my house, at least.

Tuesday's pizza, covered with chunks of smoked chicken, sautéed red and green bell peppers, and cheese.

The rain tapered off on Saturday afternoon. But walking with Tasha was still a muddy mess. I don't expect it will be much different later this morning when we go out. Squish, squish.

4 comments:

  1. When I was home alone, pizza was my MAJOR food group. But my frozen pizzas never looked like this! The baon and leek sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of discussion these days in the States about cooking pizzas on the grill with great success. Might be something to investigate once you get yours fired up for the summer when you wouldn't want to have a hot oven going in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow even your pizzas are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, you can't go wrong with a good pizza!

    sheila, I'll look into that. Could be interesting...

    michael, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!