Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tasha Tuesday

With Callie. I think I'll try to post one photo of Tasha each week for a while and see how that goes. When Callie was a pup, I did "Puppy Pic of the Week." That evolved into "Periodic Puppy Pics," the fact that they weren't particularly periodic notwithstanding.

Nous sommes deux sœurs jumelles, nées sous le signe des gémeaux. Not!

Both dogs were outside just before I cut the grass on Friday afternoon. I wanted them to sit together, but they would not have it. Until after I put the camera away, of course.

5 comments:

  1. Photographing pets can be very frustrating! This picture is lovely and shows how tiny Tasha is compared to Callie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture, but it does make me wonder WHAT Callie was thinking. (Language!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie is thinking that she is stuck with the little stinker, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to look like that at my younger sister...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!