Saturday, January 25, 2014

I was hoping

It would have been nice to have an all-Swiss final in Melbourne, but it's not to be. Roger Federer lost to Nadal, so it's Nadal vs. Wawrinka in the final. I expect Nadal to win, but I'm rooting for Stan. I'll see how it goes on Sunday morning.

Another view of the misty morning we had last week.

We saw the notaire on Friday morning to find out what we need to do to make our wills. It turns out that it's very easy. We each write a paragraph and file it with the lawyer. Simple as that.

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen Nadal's hands after beating Feral Federer!!
    They are covered in blisters...
    that either shows sheer bloody determination [literally]...
    or madness over pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Li was a Melbourne crowd favourite and we are so pleased she won. Raff is also our crowd favourite, and we hope he will win. The atmosphere here in Melbourne is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim, I have noticed, but it's nothing new. He always seems to have bandages all over his hands.

    andrew, it must be fun. Do you go to any of the matches? I'm glad Li won, as well. And while I expect Nadal to win today, I'm still rooting for Stan. I like the underdog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Votre photo est très belle; bravo ! (Désolée, je suis incapable de m'exprimer en anglais ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nanegrub, il n'y a aucun souci. Merci de votre commentaire !

      Delete

Tell me what you think!