Thursday, May 23, 2013

Periodic Puppy Pics - A Pic a Day in May #23

Here's Callie on Wednesday morning. We were all excited about the sun shining as we set out. But just after I took this picture, a huge mass of cloud covered the sky. We were shut back under the shadow. I couldn't help thinking of the Lord of the Rings; Sauron was again covering the world in darkness.

Not long after I took this picture the sun went away again. It was nice while it lasted.

I kept my eyes out for Nazgûl, but didn't see any. Thank goodness. The elves were smiling on us. We had a pleasant walk. I went for my haircut, then to the post office, then on to a store for some turkey on sale. Yippee!

5 comments:

  1. the grape vines have leaves I see. callie is standing guard. all is peaceful in your corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Nazgûl with Callie around!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie's coat looks so beautiful - obviously, lots of bathing must be happening, lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie looks magnificent as usual. I like the soft golden sun washing the vines as they stretch to infinity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen Lord of the Rings....yet.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!