Friday, March 08, 2013

Oh gear

Our organized artsy neighbor also keeps bits of old machinery along side his wood pile. Maybe you do, too. I'm not judging. There is a small collection of rusty gears, cogs, and wheels to marvel at.

I'm always tempted to touch, but never do.

The funny thing is that this stuff is not static. It gets moved around from time to time. Although I never see it happen, I would swear that the neighbor repositions the piles and machinery periodically. Maybe he needs to make room for new acquisitions.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what the label says?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably sneaks back during the night after he knows you've seen it, and moves the parts around to daze you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim, it probably says, "Do not remove under penalty of law."

    starman, I'm sure he does. It's all for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!