Monday, January 01, 2007

Bonne Année !

All the best for a great 2007 ! Here's a shot of the inside of the Musée d'Orsay in Paris. I thought the clock would serve as a good icon for the passage of time. Besides, I don't have any festive new year's photos since I'm usually asleep when midnight comes.

This is a pretty old photograph. It's a color slide that I took way back in 1992, the first and only time that I visited the museum (it's probably time for another visit, no?). I just scanned it for posting on the web.

I'm going to try this winter to spend cold damp days inside scanning more of my old slides of France for the blog. Since my slide projector is en panne (broken), I haven't seen many of these photos in years, and sorting through them and scanning some will be a great way to get reacquainted with them.

1 comment:

  1. Bonne année et bonne chance for the scanning of slides. It takes ever so long to scan slides. I agree it's worth it, but it's a long and tedious job! You should definitely go back to Musée d'Orsay, it's a great museum
    h

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!